Monday, February 21, 2005

winter wonderland

It's snowing!!! In London. Quite heavily too. I just had to share this with everyone. It is so beautiful. I tried taking a few pics from my camera phone but it didn't work out. Just a few buildings.

I was downstairs making a coffee at work when it happened. The American students in the basement computer lab let out a scream of excitement. Much like I did on Saturday when it snowed while I was out walking. This is the first time I've been in a city where it has snowed. You don't quite get that in Australian cities. Especially not Brisbane, except if you include the man-made toboggan run at Mt Coot-tha studios of Channel 10.... bizarre....

that is all, I have heaps of work to do. .... but might be here all night anyway if the tubes stop running. hmmm....

oh! and start fencing classes tonight. picket... stone... brick..... or maybe some swordplay.

No comments: